4.0

Followed my credit scores on Credit karma for 3+ years, after I got everything caught up and paid all my open accounts on time.Watched it go from high 500' s to 660' s.

Having a very good income for 4 years I decided to replace my 12 year old car. I almost fell off the chair when my credit union told me my TU score is 604. I got My Experian score myself, just to see if Credit Karma lied about that, too, and yes they did! False advertising, it says right next to your score "Provided by Transunion, provided by Experian", and its an outright lie.

Neither score is anywhere near the real scores. They screw with your lives to make money, I'm fine with them making money but not the outright lies.

I'm also shocked that Experian and Transunion, let them use their once good name for this deception.Good Morning America should do a follow up on Credit Karma, to warn people that they are not what they promoted them to be 3 years ago.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of credit karma credit monitoring. Credit Karma needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned credit karma credit monitoring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Credit Karma.

Comments