Scores they give you do not match at all when bank runs credit check, you think you have one score, bank shows 75 point difference, what a scam!!! Total waste of Time!!!!

Do not believe what they tell you, wife did same thing, score they tell you not even close to real world score!

I have been watching site on regular intervals, to watch score climb, everytime I pay off items, etc. Not the real world score, the site tells you, I get emails telling me how good my score is getting, goes up 10, 15, 20 points, only to find out not the real score, banks use!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not trusthworthy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of credit karma credit monitoring. Credit Karma needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned credit karma credit monitoring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Credit Karma.

Comments