Emails from Credit Karma showed up in my inbox. One said I tried to register and said to continue.

I never tried to register, I've never heard of them. I opened them, unsubscribed. I also tried to find a phone number no luck. A week later I got some more emails.

I finally found an email address and emailed them a scaling complaint. The very next morning I got two more emails! Later in the day I received a response saying I wasn't in their system and somehow "accidentally" I got an email. Accidentally really?

How does that happen? Thousands of emails I've received but have never received one "accidentally". They got my email somehow and started sending. Just SPAM nothing more.

Just now I thought I would look at the scam websites and sure enough, Credit Karma here at your site and also the Rip-off Report - 34 complaints there.

I lost nothing but people need to be warned. The first tip off should be their offer of a "free credit" report

Reason of review: SCAM Company.

I didn't like: Not trusthworthy.

Comments