Why isn't this place shut down, every score it gives is fake and allways way lower then the real credit score.Much information is wrong besides there low false scores.

When you have credit cards paid off it will still show as debt in there records for very long periods of time as you update and check again.

Very disapointed in this inacurate information wether it's a free sight or not.

When I first started with credit Karma i trusted it and it caused many fights and trust issues with me seeing debt that was paid off still out there and showing our credit score lower then it is.I would acuse my wife of lying about outstanding debt that was fully paid off believing credit karmas false information and yell at my wife about damaging our credit score from the false information, when infact we had zero credit card debt and had almost perfect credit score in the top 1% of the world credit score ratings when credit karma showed us as average.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Credit Karma. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $999999 and wants Credit Karma to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was invalid info. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Credit Karma and credit karma credit monitoring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1196878

You really only need to check your credit report(s) once a year or so and can do so for free by going to:

freecreditreport.com